首页 行业资讯 宠物日常 宠物养护 宠物健康 宠物故事

传递青春正能量300字广播稿

发布网友 发布时间:2022-04-25 16:24

我来回答

1个回答

热心网友 时间:2023-10-17 06:04

C:今天的主题是“英语星空” Now, let us begin
Y:Hello, teachers and students. Welcome to listen to our English broadcast. l’m yu jiang tao
C:l’m chen li jing
Y:We share the world all kinds of hot days expression, I hope we can bring happiness, we especially to listen to the British people is how to express the heat. (我们和大家分享世界各地形形色色的天热表达法,希望能给大家带来快乐,大家尤其是要注意听英国人是如何表达热的。)
C:People say that South Africa:“It’s so warm that the dog is chasing the cat, but both are walking!”( 南非人说,热的狗都追不动猫了!)
Y : Czech [tek] people say:“Flies are falling down tired!”( 捷克人说,热的苍蝇都纷纷落下来!)
C: The Dane said:“I’m sweating fat!”( 丹麦人说,我在出脂肪!)
Y: The Germans say:“I am leaking!”( 德国人说,我的身体在滴水啊!)
C: The Belgians [ˈbeldʒənz] say:“It’s stifling!”( 比利时人说,真闷,让人窒息啊!)
Y: Hongkong people say:“Chicken leg is burning!”( 人说,鸡腿在燃烧。)
C: The British say:“I am sweating like a chicken!”( 英国人说,汗出的像只鸡!)
Y: Romania [rʊ'meɪnɪə] people say:“It’s so hot my tongue is hanging out!”( 罗马尼亚人说,热的我把舌头都耷拉出来了!)
C: Iran people say:“It’s raining fire!”( 伊朗人说,不是下雨,是在下火啊!)
Y: Canadians say:“You could fry eggs on the sidewalk.”( 加拿大人说人行道上可以煎蛋了)
Y:You understand? Finally, the question : the British people is how to express the heat 大家听明白了吗?最后,是提问环节:英国人是如何表达热的
C:To tell you the answer studio, you can point a love song. Of course, the answer must be right. 到播音室说出你的答案,就可以点一首喜欢歌。当然,前提是对的答案。
Y: How time flies!
C:Today's broadcast so far, thank you. 2014.10.24

声明声明:本网页内容为用户发布,旨在传播知识,不代表本网认同其观点,若有侵权等问题请及时与本网联系,我们将在第一时间删除处理。E-MAIL:11247931@qq.com